QSC is revolutionizing the way professional services are delivered by helping consumers and service professionals align their interests so that each can experience the most beneficial outcome.
In the best of all worlds, identifying the common goals of consumers and service professionals starts with defining and understanding consumer interests:
- High service value (relation between price and quality)
- Great service experience and satisfaction
- Professional accountability (service providers performing as promised)
- Consistency (being able to count on a particular service outcome)
- Responsiveness to requests and when things go wrong
The alignment of interests and achieving mutual goals can be optimized when a real estate service professional takes a disciplined approach to service delivery, follows a service process, sets and meets expectations (through use of a service guarantee), and manages that service process and the service outcome through to its conclusion and beyond. Performance assessment and customer feedback are essential factors.
In turn, by creating a customer experience that meets or exceeds consumer needs and expectations, the real estate professionals can achieve their own goals and what is most important to them, including:
- attracting an increasing number customers
- maximizing repeat customer and referral business
- creating a superior professional reputation
- gaining competitive advantage and competing on the basis of a better value proposition
QSC has established itself as the premier advocate of quality service delivery in the real estate industry and has recently branched out into other professional service industries, delivering resources, tools and critical information to consumers, professionals and others.
Turning the promise of superior service into a measurable reality is a win-win scenario for consumers, real estate professionals, business owners and industry leaders.